A Web 2.0
Outsourced Help Desk
application which requires no downloads or installs. No upfront hardware costs,
no hassles of software updates and no long-term commitments.
ByteASSIST is an ITIL based, lean
Support Ticket System
for your help desk team that provides you simpler tools for extending excellent
Help Desk Support. A complete private label solution that integrates well with our
other outsourced technical support services and plans.
With our Private Label Outsourced Help Desk service, your organization can offer expert, friendly
24x7 technical support without worrying about investing in costly IT infrastructure
and training. Our industry certified and experienced help desk support professionals provide
you with all the technical support under your brand name.
Either run the help desk to offer your end users a flexible, powerful and private
label help desk platform or opt for outsourced Tech support to our experts working
24x7x365 with just one click for all support operations; while maintaining your
company’s brand. We remain behind the scene and offer complete transparency
in every aspect.
None. ByteASSIST is available as a hosted solution (Software As A Service) and so
there are no IT infrastructure requirements. We have invested in state-of-the-art
hosting for the platform and maintain the same round-the-clock.
Yes, there are many options available when choosing your support desk system but
the unique part of ByteASSIST is that it is tightly integrated with our other support
and service options. So if you are an MSP company or an SI, reseller offering web
hosting or a web design company planning to extend support to your clients, you
can achieve your business goal with minimal investments.
It is typically a product or service, where the provider of the service purchases
a fully supported product from a company like us and then applies their own brand
and identity to it, and sells it as its own product. The purchaser assumes the seller
is selling its own product.
The system will keep your company unique to its own brand name. With a basic understanding
of the help desk system, you can use ByteASSIST to save your company time and money
while extending world-class support to your clients.
Once you have signed up, branded the help desk and announced it to your customers,
here is how a typical workflow looks like:
- A user submits a ticket to your web-based help desk either using the web-interface
or by sending an email to the helpdesk-monitored mailbox
- If you are handling all the support requests then your helpdesk team is notified
of a new ticket by email. If you have outsourced your support to us, the NOC team
is notified for the same.
- A support tech takes over the ticket and while doing so he/she tells other support
techs that he/she will handle this ticket.
- Both the support tech and the end user interact and answer each other's questions.
All this is done while using the web-interface or by responding to the email notifications.
- As soon as the issue is resolved, the technician or the user closes the ticket.
Optionally the ticket can be posted to the knowledge-base for future reference or
can be converted to a knowledge base article.
We have tried to incorporate as many customization features as possible so as to
ensure that your company’s brand and identity is maintained. Here are few areas
which give a fair idea about the levels of customization:
- Full branding support to give the support desk the look and feel of your company.
Upload your logo, change the theme to your corporate identity, setup support URL,
- Modify and edit the notification emails to suit your organisation’s requirements
- Setup and configure default signatures or create individual signatures for your
- Configure the SMTP and POP settings to send and receive emails through your mail
- Configure support queues, categories, priorities, escalation matrix, support schedules,
business rules and more
- Customise and configure support queues by levels, categories, locations, assets,
etc. You decide who sees what and who handles what