Dedicated Support Team of certified technical experts that's built around your business
and your needs with a single point of contact to ensure all your IT support needs
Build your own dedicated support team to reduce costs and complexities of internal operations. Hire
skilled and industry certified IT professionals at an on-going monthly fee and augment
your current IT staff with our qualified IT experts.
Depending on your IT support needs, the team of ByteTECH professionals can be fully
dedicated or semi-dedicated, ready to help you or your end-users with tech-related
issues. Our dedicated customer support services are available via email, IM and phone, with
direct access to a range of industry certified and professionally qualified support
engineers with extensive technical knowledge. All our dedicated and semi-dedicated
support staff are well trained Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE), Red
Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE), Cisco Certified Network Engineers (CCNA), etc. with
a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience.
We can match resources to your specific requirement and free you from the challenges
of finding, recruiting, training and retaining high-quality professional staff.
We understand your business goals, your culture, and your needs and align our services
accordingly. Our tailored approach means that we analyze your business needs first
and then adapt and build the dedicated technical support team that fits your company best.
A dedicated support team works only for your company. The resources are not shared
across multiple clients. Here is what marks the difference:
- Efficient and highly competent team which works like an "extension" to your own
- Only qualified engineers having a bachelor's degree in IT
- You build your own team by interviewing and selecting the engineers for your team
from a resource pool that we share
- A dedicated account manager for team management is our responsibility
- You can setup your team for 24x7 operations or hire for a specific time slot
- Scale up or scale down the team as and when required
Every resource who is identified as suitable for a dedicated team resource has:
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience, in a service provider environment as a technical
- Has strong knowledge of Windows or Linux, and demonstrated basics in the other,
or strong knowledge in both
- Expert knowledge of Internet protocols and their working like DNS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4,
FTP, SSH, SNMP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Strong understanding of web application design, installation, troubleshooting of
web servers, database servers, mail servers, etc.
- Cpanel, WHM, DirectAdmin, Ensim, Plesk, Helm, DotNetPanel experience
- Excellent written English skills
Benefits of the dedicated team model are quite numeral:
- You have complete control over the selection, motivation and management of dedicated
- Day-to-day communication and management with the team using IM, audio/video chats,
phone calls, etc.
- Agile approach, fully predictable costs and budget control
- Workload and scope are not fixed and change requests can be made at any moment
- Loyal team of external staff with which client can establish the same working relationships
and rules as with the main personnel
- When dedicated team members work for some time with a client, they have profound
understanding of client’s expectations and clearly see the end goal
Yes, share your requirements with us while requesting a quote and we shall help
you work out what team size, which support hours and what skill levels would work
the best for your support needs.
Yes, phone support is available with a dedicated team. Please mention the requirement
of a phone support option when inquiring about this plan.